View Single Post
Old 12-14-2012, 06:51 PM   #22527
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
Love is a burning thing
And it makes a fiery ring
Bound by wild desire
I fell into a ring of fire
I fell into a burning ring of fire
I went down, down, down and the flames went higher
And it burns, burns, burns, the ring of fire
The ring of fire

( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hbo6WhbNRsc )

Good morning, everyone! Enjoy the Ides of December! It IS safe to go to the forum today, just in case you were wondering. East India Company's "Royal Breakfast" tea in my cup, and a round of home-made flat bread (I cooked it on the bottom of an upside down wok!) spread with a mix of za'atar and olive oil to break my fast. Rainy Saturday, but thank goodness it's warmed up a bit. I was beginning to think the roads were going to start getting too cold for safe riding. 11°c out and it should get even warmer later.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfCrash View Post
While in the bathroom the fire alarm went off. Is it bad that my priority was to get back to my desk to get my jacket, purse, inhaler, and then stop in the kitchen to finish making my tea before evacuating?
That's one advantage of living in 'Earthquake Central.' Everything of importance is in our 'bug-out bags.' Just grab 'em and run! Passports, money, spare credit cards, sweater, gloves, socks, hat, medicines... even some food and a hex-stove to heat it up! Other survival stuff inside too. Spare boots tied to the outside. One bag for me and one for my wife, kept right beside the bed 24/7. Just medium sized rucksacks, but it can keep us comfortable for a couple of days.

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote