View Single Post
Old 12-14-2012, 04:04 PM   #22526
ProfCrash
Tea Enthusiast
ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle1, Kindle DX Graphite, K3 3G, IPad 3, PW2
Nothing serious, the deli had something set off the fire alarm. They used a fire extinguisher before the trucks got there.

If there was a hint of smoke, I would have left immediately. There was no smoke, no flame. Burnt popcorn has set off the fire alarms so it is hard to take it too seriously.

Pneumonia is getting better but still there. I got to use a nebulizer for the first time in my life. Always fun with a squirming baby who thinks the hose and stuff is a toy. Round two of steroids to hopefully finish off the nastiness. I just want to be healthy by the time Christmas, and my family gets here.
ProfCrash is offline   Reply With Quote