View Single Post
Old 12-14-2012, 02:42 PM   #22522
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfCrash View Post
While in the bathroom the fire alarm went off. Is it bad that my priority was to get back to my desk to get my jacket, purse, inhaler, and then stop in the kitchen to finish making my tea before evacuating?
Umm.. yes. You should have gone out of the building immediately. If it had been a serious fire (instead of what I assume was a false alarm or a very minor fire) you might have been killed. Fires can grow very quickly indeed.

Coke Zero was in my cup, but nothing at present.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote