View Single Post
Old 06-15-2012, 10:05 AM   #6
Canuck_in_Japan
Wizard
Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Aura, Aura H2O, Kindle PW3
I have a Galaxy Note and ICS and the battery is ok although not as good as I like. It generally lasts about 15 hours but that's on pretty light use. Maybe an hour of listening to podcasts and periodically checking my email and messages and little google Maps.
Hopefully an update makes it even better. I've turned on System Power saving mode so we'll see tomorrow if I get a little more juice out of it.
Canuck_in_Japan is offline   Reply With Quote