View Single Post
Old 05-24-2012, 08:33 AM   #46
Lynx-lynx
Treachery of images ...
Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Blackberry Playbook, Sony 650, Kobo Glo, H2O, Aura One, Forma, Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobandjoyce View Post
FINALLY some POSITIVE PB comments.....I am totally new to PB and really frustrated, would it be possible for you to give instructions to get books onto device? Got books from demanoid.me, into Calibre and need to know how to continue....and what format to convert to and where to send the books to and how to transfer to PB - TRIED USB AND WIRELESS and I can see books and read on computer, but, nothing goes to PB....I have worked over this now for 3 weeks....any help much appreciated. Thanks in advance.
Okay - Kobo shipped out with all playbooks as far as I know - and they use EPUB format. Have you opened up Kobo on your PB and gotten a feel for it? Have you thought about opening a Kobo account?

In Calibre convert your books to epub

Then follow the instructions i gave several posts back re sending books from Calibre to the PB.

Then open Kobo and you should see the books there.

Let me know how you go ..... Bear in mind I'm in Sydney and it's currently 2230 hours ish - so we're probably in different time zones.
Lynx-lynx is offline   Reply With Quote