View Single Post
Old 05-12-2008, 07:15 PM   #2
palex481
Connoisseur
palex481 is on a distinguished road

Device: Sony PRS-505
I think you'll like it a lot. I too was going round and round. Kindle, Sony, Cybook, I couldn't make up my mind. But finally decided that despite what Kindle apologists say, that the Kindle was just too ugly. Who needs a big keyboard anyhow on their reader? And with the Kindle store being as convenient as it is, I would spend way too much money.

Since I got mine last week, I've read about 5 books on it. I love it. Be sure to download Calibre, it knocks the socks off Sony's software.

I convert everything with Calibre and sync it up. I have about 40 books on there right now. Which should last me a few months. Everyone I show it to can't believe how great the display looks. I get comments about it wherever I go. My colleagues at work are thinking of buying one now. I'm so happy with my purchase. I even like the cover that was included. Works great.

I haven't charged it since the initial charge besides having it connected every so often to sync books for a few minutes and after days of use I haven't had the battery meter go down on me yet.

Wise choice.
palex481 is offline   Reply With Quote