View Single Post
Old 08-16-2011, 06:22 PM   #19
kjk
kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: never enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by mgmueller View Post
One should think so
It's surprising, how inconsiderate and ignorant lots of manufacturers are.
On some units, I even only could choose US time zones.
Well, the sun shines outside of the US as well ;-)
My in-laws are in Japan, and when I visit I usually have to help them buy/setup new Macs/iPhones, etc. (They wait for our visits to upgrade!). It is very convenient to set stuff up in english, then just switch over once I'm done.

I just noticed that HP did release the Touchpad internationally-so it's not like they don't have everything localized. What is odd is, I thought the Palm Pre did have localization features built in.
kjk is offline   Reply With Quote