View Single Post
Old 04-07-2011, 06:00 AM   #25
Xoanon
Enthusiast
Xoanon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xoanon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xoanon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xoanon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xoanon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xoanon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xoanon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xoanon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xoanon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xoanon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xoanon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr ploppy View Post
I don't get why someone would do that. "The internet" is going to have a lot more recommendations than some small shop, and you're more likely to find someone with similar if not the same tastes in fiction so their recommendations are more likely to be worth a gamble.
Yeah, even back in the bad old days when I had to visit book shops I knew exactly what I wanted to buy thanks to various forums and review websites. Why go all the way to a bookshop to get recommendations when you can do it more easily from the comfort of home?
Xoanon is offline   Reply With Quote