View Single Post
Old 12-17-2008, 12:20 PM   #11
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by pilotbob View Post
Yes, they recently had their series finale. One of the shows a few weeks ago the lawyers sued network TV because there was nothing on for "older" people to watch. They argued that most of the stuff on TV was geared to people 18-30 while the largest and growing audience was 50 and older... and those were the people with all the money too.

There was a line like.. "...and the only show with actors even over 50 is Bo... I can't say the name." heh heh.

I will miss this show.

BOb
yes, that show is astoundingly well-written. i think it's easily one of the best shows on, possibly the best. you are not the only one who will miss it.
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote