View Single Post
Old 09-13-2012, 03:28 PM   #43
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by David58117 View Post
But since they're both in the same picture together - wouldn't they both be affected by the changes similarly, so the differences would remain?

Anyway - I definitely see a contrast difference in those pics Blossom. If that's what you're seeing under different conditions and positions, then I'll have to check one out in person!!!!!!
Well the K4S background on mine looks grey but due to how cameras work it's really hard to capture that. The K4B background looks alot lighter and cleaner more like the background on my K3.

By cleaner I mean where the text is there is no fuzzy dingy look behind the text like on the K4S. This has always bothered me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by geekmaster View Post
I am very happy for you.

We can only hope that later shipments do not contain screens with the same variable quality issues as older K4/K5 models.
Thank you! I've feel Amazon has redeem themselves in my eyes. I do know eInk varies but After 3 K4S units I was ready to give up on a non lighted Kindle. I'm so happy I traded my K3 for this! It has better contrast than my K3.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote