View Single Post
Old 08-02-2016, 09:55 AM   #1288
willus
Fuzzball, the purple cat
willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by moll View Post
Hi,

I want to convert two columns PDF into one column while keeping everything else (color, etc.).

The idea is just cut each PDF page into two vertically, then concatenate them one by one.

How should I do that with k2opt?
Welcome to MR. Sorry I've changed my answer a couple times. This is the best way:
Code:
k2pdfopt -mode crop -grid 2x1x0 mysourcefile.pdf
If you are working with the MS Windows GUI, you can select "crop" from the conversion mode, and then put the -grid 2x1x0 in the "Additional Options" box.

Last edited by willus; 08-02-2016 at 11:24 AM. Reason: Modified my solution (twice)
willus is offline   Reply With Quote