View Single Post
Old 09-19-2015, 03:27 PM   #1147
jwbales
jwbales can read faster than his screen refreshesjwbales can read faster than his screen refreshesjwbales can read faster than his screen refreshesjwbales can read faster than his screen refreshesjwbales can read faster than his screen refreshesjwbales can read faster than his screen refreshesjwbales can read faster than his screen refreshesjwbales can read faster than his screen refreshesjwbales can read faster than his screen refreshesjwbales can read faster than his screen refreshesjwbales can read faster than his screen refreshes

Device: none
The download page for k2pdfopt appears to be broken. When one enters the captcha and clicks on the download link it takes you, after about 10 seconds, to a page that says "Download Expired." Evidently one has only microseconds before the captcha expires. Is there any other place where k2pdfopt can be downloaded? I need the latest 32 bit linux version. I am a retired mathematics professor and have hundreds of pdf math study guides, exercise sets, exams + keys, etc that were originally formatted for letter size paper and would like to convert them to a smaller format for ebooks and make them available for free for undergraduate students. It appears that k2pdfopt may be exactly what I am looking for if only I could obtain a copy.
jwbales is offline   Reply With Quote