Thread: Name that book?
View Single Post
Old 12-29-2011, 11:53 PM   #523
BaenSidhe
Groupie
BaenSidhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BaenSidhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BaenSidhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BaenSidhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BaenSidhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BaenSidhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BaenSidhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BaenSidhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BaenSidhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BaenSidhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BaenSidhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-500 and PRS-650
Quote:
Originally Posted by crich70 View Post
I don't think so. As I recall the main characters were grown men who were friends. They would meet at a club and then one of them would go off on a journey to somewhere/somewhen leaving the others at the table. I was around 12-13 at the time I read the book which would have been around 1982-83 (or at least part of it as the school year ended before I got to finish it).
This description makes me think of Callahan's Crosstime Saloon, but I haven't actually read the book. Your mention of a medallion makes me think it might have been a Newbery honor book, but Callahan's didn't win that.
BaenSidhe is offline   Reply With Quote