View Single Post
Old 11-09-2010, 03:27 AM   #25
Nahgem
Groupie
Nahgem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nahgem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nahgem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nahgem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nahgem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nahgem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nahgem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nahgem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nahgem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nahgem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nahgem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nooks
Quote:
Originally Posted by markuskane View Post
Now add a touchscreen, and I'm sold.
Quote:
Originally Posted by New York Times
Hanvon’s first product using a 9.68-inch color touch screen will be available this March..
I was getting really close to dropping money on a tablet because I want a comic reader that's more portable than my laptop. However, if people are actually starting to sell colored eInk devices, I'm definitely willing to wait and see where the market goes. While this is above my price range, it's pretty much exactly what I want in a comic reader. I hope it makes it over here, because I'd like to at least be able to play with it.
Nahgem is offline   Reply With Quote