View Single Post
Old 05-27-2010, 02:49 PM   #3
Fotoman
Groupie
Fotoman knows what time it isFotoman knows what time it isFotoman knows what time it isFotoman knows what time it isFotoman knows what time it isFotoman knows what time it isFotoman knows what time it isFotoman knows what time it isFotoman knows what time it isFotoman knows what time it isFotoman knows what time it is

Device: iPad 64GB wifi (Sony 505 RIP)
Quote:
Originally Posted by yvanleterrible View Post
I just wandered in at Future Shop this morning looking for a GPS car stand big enough to fit an iPad. When I said the word to the attendant, her face lit up!

They have received a bunch today. They'll be setting up special displays during the night in preparation for tomorrow's launch. It's the first news I have that Future Shop would be a distributor.

All third party accessories were already in the store, so I bought a Griffin case... Tomorrow she comes! Godspeed Fedex!!!
Wow that's surprising. With all the talk of shortages I assumed only the Apple stores would get some, and probably not many, for direct sales. But I guess since FS is owned by Best Buy and BB is a huge Apple reseller...
Fotoman is offline   Reply With Quote