View Single Post
Old 05-27-2010, 02:27 PM   #2
Maggie Leung
Wizard
Maggie Leung beat Jules Verne's record by 5 days.Maggie Leung beat Jules Verne's record by 5 days.Maggie Leung beat Jules Verne's record by 5 days.Maggie Leung beat Jules Verne's record by 5 days.Maggie Leung beat Jules Verne's record by 5 days.Maggie Leung beat Jules Verne's record by 5 days.Maggie Leung beat Jules Verne's record by 5 days.Maggie Leung beat Jules Verne's record by 5 days.Maggie Leung beat Jules Verne's record by 5 days.Maggie Leung beat Jules Verne's record by 5 days.Maggie Leung beat Jules Verne's record by 5 days.

Device: Kindle, iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by yvanleterrible View Post
I just wandered in at Future Shop this morning looking for a GPS car stand big enough to fit an iPad. When I said the word to the attendant, her face lit up!

They have received a bunch today. They'll be setting up special displays during the night in preparation for tomorrow's launch. It's the first news I have that Future Shop would be a distributor.

All third party accessories were already in the store, so I bought a Griffin case... Tomorrow she comes! Godspeed Fedex!!!
Did you find a car stand for iPad?

I wish-listed this one on Amazon, to remind myself to look at it again when (if?) they start selling:

http://www.amazon.com/Car-Holder-Mou...=20UVC8UOCSNUC

I also saw a YouTube or such, on which a guy used 50 cents worth of string and turned his Apple case into an iPad car mount. I don't want to strap my iPad in front of my air vents, as he did, though.
Maggie Leung is offline   Reply With Quote