Thread: New firmware
View Single Post
Old 03-25-2010, 07:48 AM   #84
mtravellerh
book creator
mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB360°
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ea View Post
I'm going to try this. I've used my PB360 for a week and already have had to reset abt. 10 times. Plus I've had problems with both Adobe viewer and FBreader - they fail to open files (either .lit converted to epub or epub created from rtf in calibre). I've had a little more luck using prc/mobi in FBreader, but still several crashes using this. Finally, twice I've picked the PB up in the morning and have had to reset as it didn't respond.
Oh, I guess the problem may be an empty battery. Please recharge your battery really well. The new firmware will be available today or tomorrow, so things should be more stable from there. We apologize for the trouble you all are having.
mtravellerh is offline   Reply With Quote