View Single Post
Old 03-20-2010, 07:02 AM   #34
tompe
Grand Sorcerer
tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Nexus 5, Kindle PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeoffC View Post
I buy using my UK address & credit card, the price stays the same; all I am charged extra for is a minimal currency transaction. so whether the book is or is not geo-restricted, the tax issue is seemingly not addressed (though there is probably a US sales tax in the price, so I am probably helping to shore up the US tax system rather than the UK's.....)
If the point of sale is in the UK it should be the UK VAT that the seller should charge you.
tompe is offline   Reply With Quote