View Single Post
Old 07-25-2014, 04:11 AM   #7
Jim Chapman
Addict
Jim Chapman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jim Chapman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jim Chapman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jim Chapman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jim Chapman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jim Chapman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jim Chapman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jim Chapman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jim Chapman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jim Chapman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jim Chapman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Lumia 950 Phone
Quote:
Originally Posted by pencema View Post
Can you make it work this time? Seriously, I recently purchased Freda+ and can't get it to open en e-book. I downloaded the book from my PC using OneDrive (successor to SkyDrive). The book appears on the app page, but won't open.
Hi there,

Is there any particular reason why you posted your question here, instead of using the 'email for support' feature on the program? I'd generally recommend using that feature to ask for help, because it will send me information about what version of that program you are running, what OS build you are running it on, and what errors the program has recently logged. Without that information, I can't give you any very specific advice about the SkyDrive/OneDrive problem you are experiencing. I can confirm that the feature does, in general still work. The most common difficultly with getting books from SkyDrive/OneDrive is that the link drops part way through the download, meaning that you end up with a corrupted download, which can't open. The best answer to that is to select 'download again' (for instance, using the tap-and-hold menu from the bookshelf display). But I can't say for sure whether that is the problem in your case.
If you'd care to tap that 'email for support' button, I will see what I can do to help.
Thanks,
Jim
Jim Chapman is offline   Reply With Quote