View Single Post
Old 01-31-2013, 04:46 AM   #24
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
I'm mostly right handed, but have always used the left handed version of foot placement when skateboarding, single water skiing, and snowboarding. I don't remember, but it may have been a lefty that taught me how to skateboard and I carried it over to the other sports.

I eat right handed using utensils, but use my left hand for snacking. I played ping pong left handed, but tennis right handed. I played guitar right handed and hit the ball horribly no matter which way I held a bat.

So, because I use my right hand to write, I guess I am right handed.
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote