View Single Post
Old 01-17-2013, 01:36 AM   #31
proofread
proofread ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.proofread ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.proofread ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.proofread ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.proofread ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.proofread ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.proofread ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.proofread ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.proofread ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.proofread ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.proofread ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by VydorScope View Post
How does one find prereaders? I have asked on the books website but only got a response from someone that could not even format a legible email. I have two others so far, but one has preread in the past and does not really provide deep input. The other is new to me.

I am NOT looking for an editor, have a professional one that will be the last person to see the book before release. Just some people to read the story with an eye to things like do characters stay true to themselves, is the universe still consistent (its book 4 in a series), are enough of the dangling threads cleaned up, and so on.

Its 108k scifi/fantasy novel, rate PG at best, so it safe for teenage and up.
Nowadays lots of Prereaders are available so you have need to find out them on facebook, Google+ and on many other sites. They provide them service with better quality in targeted time.

[Promotional spam deleted - MODERAT0R]

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 01-17-2013 at 05:41 AM.
proofread is offline   Reply With Quote