View Single Post
Old 09-20-2012, 12:56 PM   #16
hwlester
Wizard
hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-T1, Kindle Touch, misc. Android devices, Nook HD+
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
I agree with you. Eg, as mentioned in another thread, I'm happy to pay £7 for Anne McCaffrey's eBooks. If anyone doesn't think they're worth that, nobody's holding a gun to their head and forcing them to buy them. If Amazon subsequently becomes free to discount this book and it falls to, let's say, £5, that's great for future buyers, but I made the free choice to buy the book for £7; I don't think I'm entitled to get £2 refunded merely because the price falls in the future.
Agreed. In most cases, I'm not willing to pay the same price for an ebook as the cover price on the physical book, especially when I can often find the physical book discounted... so I don't buy them. When I'm able to shop around and get what I consider to be a fair price or a bargain, I'll purchase them then.
hwlester is offline   Reply With Quote