View Single Post
Old 07-21-2012, 10:52 AM   #5
geekmaster
Carpe diem, c'est la vie.
geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1 to PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by knc1 View Post
Just scroll down past the edit box you are typing in, see the "Manage Attachments" box.
You have to clicked the "Go Advanced" button in edit mode before the "Manage Attachments" button will show.

And on forensic images and such, MobileRead forbids linking directly to OFFSITE copies of such files. Even though amazon techs gave me (verbal) permission to distribute firmware images with my debricking package for "repair" purposes, the "simple debricking" first post uses multiple levels of redirection in the pastebin page (and NO clickable links, just for extra protection), to comply with MobileRead forum rules.

I am disappointed that the amazon legal staff did not provide the WRITTEN permission that I had requestion (all I got was a "we'll get back to you on that"). As I mentioned elsewhere, amazon DOES know these images are used to debrick kindles using information posted in this forum, but as long as we do more good than harm with them, amazon has been "flexible" on this thorny issue. One more reason why we consider amazon to be "the good guys".
geekmaster is offline   Reply With Quote