View Single Post
Old 12-17-2011, 10:36 PM   #8
Pomtroll
Guru
Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 350, Sony T1, Kindle Touch, Kindle PW1
I have both. I love my 350 & it goes with me everywhere. Fits nicely in my purse with it's cover on. It is easy to side load books to the 350. I don't find the small screen a problem. And until I got the T1 I pretty much read on it exclusively. I don't have PRS+ but many love what it does for fonts.

I also have the T1. I like the size & that there is more to choose from for fonts & font sizes without having to root it.. Makes a difference for me in the evening after a long day of using my eyes.

I have never filled up a reader with books. But then I tend to delete ones I know I won't be reading again. But still in the year I've had my 350 I've only put around 200 books on it. And I do read a lot (also have a Kindle)

I doubt I will ever use audio so it's not something I can comment on.

Gecko has a nice cover with a slot for the stylus if you should go for the T1.

I tried the browser on the T1 & it's okay but not something I will likely use again. And the Sony Store via wifi is nice, but I will more than likely sideload books like I do with the 350 since I like other stores better.

In the end it is really what you find you like the most. I ended up with both, but then I like to try out e-readers. In the end, all have things that are positive & all have things that are a negative. But I don't think you'll go wrong with either.

P.S. I too bought an extra 350. Of course I don't know what I will do if the batteries fail.
Pomtroll is offline   Reply With Quote