View Single Post
Old 11-26-2011, 03:43 AM   #10
CazMar
Book Geek
CazMar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CazMar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CazMar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CazMar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CazMar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CazMar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CazMar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CazMar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CazMar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CazMar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CazMar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Asus MemPad 7" tablet, Nexus 5, Asus 10" tablet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Nielsen View Post

I suspect you get what you pay for more often than not. My impression is that a lot of the complaints on these boards around poor quality formatting etc. often have non-literary fiction as a common denominator, though there is no doubt the odd exception to the rule.
I wish it was true! Unfortunately my experience with full price ebooks from the old Borders was so bad that I stopped buying ebooks from them. The free, proof read books from Gutenberg, EBooks@Adelaide and Manybooks were of a much higher quality. I now buy from Bewrite books but have been reluctant to buy from many of the bigger retailers due to these poor experiences.
CazMar is offline   Reply With Quote