View Single Post
Old 01-21-2011, 02:09 PM   #2
Starson17
Wizard
Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: WinMo: IPAQ; Android: HTC HD2, Archos 7o; Java:Gravity T
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmjacobs View Post
The files that I uploaded are .htm files. However, when I added the books to Calibre most of them transferred as a .zip format and a few transferred as .htm files.
That's normal. If the entire file is a single .htm file, that's not too big, Calibre keeps it as an .htm. More often there are multiple related .htm and graphic files, so Calibre packs them all up into a zip. Calibre will unpack them as needed when it uses them.

Quote:
When I went to send the books to my Kindle the files that transferred as .zip were converted and sent with no problem. The books that transferred as .htm format gave the following error. First is a caution sign with an ! that says "Could not upload the following books to the device, as no suitable formats were found. Convert the book(s) to a format supported by your device first." The second is a white x in a red box that says "Failed: Convert book 1 of 1."
I can't help on this. Have you viewed the books in Calibre's viewer? Are they OK or are they corrupted.
Starson17 is offline   Reply With Quote