View Single Post
Old 01-05-2011, 04:01 PM   #8
DMSmillie
Enquiring Mind
DMSmillie understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'DMSmillie understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'DMSmillie understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'DMSmillie understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'DMSmillie understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'DMSmillie understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'DMSmillie understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'DMSmillie understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'DMSmillie understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'DMSmillie understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'DMSmillie understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'

Device: Kindle 3 (WiFi)
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
I didn't know that HMV owned Waterstones. I hope it's music shops that are going to close, rather than bookshops.
They appear to have updated the article since I read it earlier, and now it states:

Quote:
The 60 stores set to close represent roughly 10% of the group's UK High Street presence, which comprises 285 HMV shops and 312 Waterstone's outlets.

It is understood that 40 HMV branches will close along with 20 Waterstone's bookshops.
DMSmillie is offline   Reply With Quote