View Single Post
Old 09-30-2010, 03:21 PM   #64
dmacmart
Fanatic
dmacmart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmacmart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmacmart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmacmart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmacmart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmacmart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmacmart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmacmart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmacmart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmacmart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmacmart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Mini, Glo, Arc, H2O, iPhone, iPad 2, (husband)Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanite View Post
/sarcasm on
I will definitely upgrade to the new version since the promo pages at Chapters indicate that I'll be able to get "newspapers" and "magazines"! That's what I bought my original Kobo for, so it's good to see that it's finally being implemented on the WiFi model.
/sarcasm off
Posted by a Kobo Customer Care Rep on their Facebook page:
Also, newspapers and magazines will be coming very soon for both the new Kobo WiFi as well as the Kobo eReader!
dmacmart is offline   Reply With Quote