View Single Post
Old 03-02-2012, 03:02 PM   #103
mrscoach
Guru
mrscoach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrscoach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrscoach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrscoach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrscoach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrscoach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrscoach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrscoach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrscoach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrscoach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrscoach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy tab
I just had a flash of a movie exec wanting to make a movie based on a book, but thinks the author is asking too much, so he orders a hit on the author, knowing if the author dies the book goes out of copyright. (yeah, still stuck on copyright ending at death idea)

Hey, if the copyright is for a short enough time after death he can just quietly do the early work until said amount of time passes then come out guns blazing and start casting.

I'm so demented, I know.
mrscoach is offline   Reply With Quote