View Single Post
Old 05-01-2010, 07:01 PM   #7
Starson17
Wizard
Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: WinMo: IPAQ; Android: HTC HD2, Archos 7o; Java:Gravity T
Quote:
Originally Posted by flinx1 View Post
One thing you could improve with the function, is to give the user feedback on which entry(ies) will be deleted by the way.
I originally tried to give a list of entries that would be deleted, but the title and author for the file being kept and all the files being deleted tended to be the same - otherwise, why would you be merging them? The list of files to be deleted just didn't provide much info and it slowed things down. After using it for a while, I took it out.

I found it was easier, if I wasn't certain of what I was about to delete, to just cancel at the warning screen and reselect the first file, knowing that everything else would be deleted. That turned out to be much faster than trying to verify a list.
Starson17 is offline   Reply With Quote