View Single Post
Old 10-19-2012, 11:43 AM   #3
Suzanna
Living in the past
Suzanna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Suzanna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Suzanna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Suzanna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Suzanna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Suzanna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Suzanna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Suzanna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Suzanna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Suzanna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Suzanna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD, Kobo Arc
I ordered one last night after someone mentioned this in another thread here. Here's the shipping scoop.

Their order confirmation email says their shipping times are:

Canada Post 7-10 business days
Purolator Ground 5-7 business days
Purolator Air 3-5 business days

*However*, it then goes on to state:

"If an item number starts with 6, your item will be shipped directly from our supplier and will take 15-17 business days to arrive."

The Kobo Glo's item number does begin with a six, so 2-3 weeks for arrival. I'm really hoping it doesn't take that long! I love my Touch, but DH is getting tired of me staying up to read until 3 a.m. with a bedside light that lights up the whole room. (I tried one of those clip-on lights, but find them too annoying.)

Oh, and with taxes (Ontario) and shipping (ground) it came to $155.90. Taxes were $17.94.

Last edited by Suzanna; 10-19-2012 at 11:46 AM. Reason: To clarify the reason for the high cost.
Suzanna is offline   Reply With Quote