View Single Post
Old 04-16-2010, 01:46 AM   #1
amalgam12
amalgam12 began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PSR700
Question No Suitable Source Format...

Hello.

So ive mover to calibre and am having some trouble...
I have a sony psr700 and had all my ebooks through the reader software. I moved all my books to calibre so i could edit info and make collections and all that, but for some reason a few of my books are giving problems. Out of about 50 books, 10 of them do not transfer to my device from calibre. If i try to view them through calibre, it says "___ has no available formats." If i try to convert them i get:
WARNING: Could not convert some books: Could not convert 1 of 1 books, because no suitable source format was found.
All the books that dont work also show blank values in the size column, but i can view or edit the metadata without problems if any of this means anything.

I searched through some topics here and all i found was people having some trouble with old sony lrx files, but all these books are epubs. They work fine on sony's own software, and i can put them into the reader from there but calibre just isnt doing it. Ive also tried redownloading them from the bookstore and i still get the same problem. It isnt a huge deal but id like to be able to edit some of the data and tags.

Anyone have any idea whats going on?
amalgam12 is offline   Reply With Quote