View Single Post
Old 02-17-2010, 03:37 AM   #111
dioib
∂₪≈☼
dioib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dioib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dioib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dioib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dioib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dioib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dioib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dioib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dioib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dioib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dioib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ιη.σιγ.ηιφι.κα
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by kibje View Post
It didn't but there now is a newer 1.2.2 version available from a russian site which DOES have DjVu support.

Read more about it at this thread on booxusers.com
Thank you kibje! Two weeks late for me I went with Astak; the DJVU support is awesome and that's pretty much all that matters to me. However I am still waiting for the Onyx's 9.7 series, if the DJVU support is as good as Tigran's code (or even better, I won't complain ) I'm always open to early upgrades Plus I could find some use for other cool features that Boox devices are plagued by
dioib is offline   Reply With Quote