View Single Post
Old 11-09-2018, 03:56 PM   #28
Wearever
Wizard
Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 2,Voyage, Kindlle hdx 8.9, Ipad mini 4. Air 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcentros View Post
I was wondering about that. Curious to know if there is a difference between the Paperwhite 4 and Voyage or Oasis in this regard?
On my husbands PW4 and my Voyage the Voyage looks a little brighter. Comparing the PW4 to his PW3 . the PW4 looks a little whiter. When he turned up both PW3 & PW4 to the brightest setting they look the same. In his normal reading setting of 12 then you can see the difference, the PW4 looks whiter. I didn't compare with the Oasis 2 because that has a larger screen and the others are all six inch screens. Also no cone shading on the PW4. He could see them a little on the PW3.
Wearever is offline   Reply With Quote