View Single Post
Old 09-08-2011, 07:46 PM   #6
NightBird
Wizard
NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KPW, KF, KF HD, iPod Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by koland View Post
Btw, only the children's titles are $0.99+
Thanks - I figured that but didn't check them all.

I think $3.99 is just their price, and of course since they are not agency the retailers are free to charge what they want. Some of the titles at B&N were $3.19.

Interestingly, I reported one to Amazon that they were still showing at $4.99 that B&N had at $3.99, but they only reduced it to $4.74, which was the price at Sony. I am waiting to see what they will do with the others.

I did get Sin by Josephine Hart for $3.19 at B&N. I'm waiting to see if Giovanni's Gift by Bradford Morrow, Set This House on Fire by William Styron and The Murderer Next Door by Rafael Yglesias come down in price.
NightBird is offline   Reply With Quote