View Single Post
Old 12-29-2010, 07:42 AM   #54
fjtorres
Grand Sorcerer
fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: T100TA,PW2,PRS-T1,KT,FireHD 8.9,K2, PB360,BeBook One,Axim51v,TC1000
Quote:
Originally Posted by kindlekitten View Post
are we in the same country watching the same TV? since September I think I have seen 2 adds on television
Oddly, the local FOX station seems to run Kindle ads every other night. Most commonly in the syndicated Law and Order: SVU.
Also sighted regularly during HUMAN TARGET.
They must figure caper fans will appreciate KINDLE.
(I'll have to keep an eye out when and if LEVERAGE comes back.)

The thing about national TV ads is that they're expensive.
You need to be a *big* player to start with to go in that direction. Its not economically feasible for even medium players.
fjtorres is offline   Reply With Quote