View Single Post
Old 11-06-2006, 11:13 AM   #6
rmeister0
Addict
rmeister0 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.rmeister0 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.rmeister0 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laurens
I was really looking forward to this book, actually. Didn't know it was already available. But now that you mention these silly errors, I have to think twice about buying it. Is it really that bad?
It seems to be one every two or three pages, which to my nit-picking mind is pretty bad; by which I mean, I would never have it out the door. I will point out, however, that I am still reading it, and it isn't really preventing me reading the book.

I do think it reflects poorly of Sony's effort. I highly doubt the print version has issues these bad (that is what galley proofs are for, after all), and it makes me think that nobody actually opened the resulting BeB file and looked through it to make sure it converted well.

According to Amazon the print version is out, and it is on the Connect store as well. The book itself is quite enjoyable, and I have always liked Levy's writing.
rmeister0 is offline   Reply With Quote