View Single Post
Old 05-14-2013, 01:42 PM   #26
Geralt
Witcher
Geralt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Geralt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Geralt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Geralt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Geralt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Geralt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Geralt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Geralt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Geralt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Geralt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Geralt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW2
Hi there,

Here's my recommendation. It's not a trilogy. Its a pentalogy. But only three books are out. If you want fast paced and exiting this can be your choice. First two books are under 600 pages and third one is 40 pages over, but that's not a big deal I think.
The only thing that is bad with this choice is you will get hooked on the series and curse my name for having to wait for the last two books to get published

More on series here: Demon Cycle
Geralt is offline   Reply With Quote