View Single Post
Old 05-17-2008, 02:14 PM   #10
Alisa
Gadget Geek
Alisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongue

Device: Paperwhite, Kindle 3 (retired), Skindle 1.2 (retired)
Most of those features are software-related and already in varying stages of maturity. To put those in an e-ink (or equivalent) tablet mostly hinges on improving the screen. I say equivalent because, to me, the most important thing about e-ink is its characteristic readability and low power consumption. I'm not married to e-ink. There are a few different technologies in development at the moment that may end up filling this niche.
Alisa is offline   Reply With Quote