View Single Post
Old 11-19-2010, 10:10 AM   #4
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by erikjacobson View Post
i went back to look at my older ePub version that looked great before I downloaded the new version of Sigil, just to see. I thought maybe if it looked ok i could steal the CSS from it and paste it into the new version but it now has the same problem. It's slightly different from the posting above because the italicized text shows up but the regular test is invisible.

Attached is a screen capture. I highlighted the invisible text and also am in Split Mode so that you can see there's text but it's not visible. I know this doesn't help you figure out the code problem but felt it might help you understand what i'm talking about.
I also opened withSigil on Ubuntu 10.04 and saw text (and thought I was missing some special point).
Maybe you have a custom desktop "Theme" installed that ripples over into this?
theducks is online now   Reply With Quote