View Single Post
Old 09-11-2013, 08:59 AM   #3
Akirainblack
abibliophobic
Akirainblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Akirainblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Akirainblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Akirainblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Akirainblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Akirainblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Akirainblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Akirainblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Akirainblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Akirainblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Akirainblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KV jailbroken
I'm still collecting 1st editions. But I couldn't live without my Kindle, it's such a brilliant tool.
Trying to carry those hard back books around in such a way as to have access to them all at once isn't really an option.
It is also a great pity you feel like that knc1 Especially with some of the fun things I've seen you working on recently.
Akirainblack is offline   Reply With Quote