View Single Post
Old 05-18-2010, 07:58 PM   #14
Solicitous
Wizard
Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Astak Pocket Pro (Black), 2 x Kindle WiFi (Graphite), iPod Touch 4G
Quote:
Originally Posted by oncdoc View Post
I bought a book from kobo. Much nicer site than myezread.com with much better selection and interface.

problem is it was epub and looks god aweful on pocket pro. As soon as you zoom you lose reading real estate and are confined to a narrow rectangle with text. sux.

i dont want to run scripts to remove the drm. any easy way with ADE? darn.
I wonder if ebooks from Kobo are formatted to work with the Kobo reader and the 5 font size options?

I know about the zoom and the narrowing of text, perhaps someone can be a little more clear about it, but I believe it is an issue with the code of the epub. I have worked out a set of settings with Calibre that work well with non-drm epubs to zoom and keep a reasonably narrow margin when zooming (only works for the first 3 zooms).
Solicitous is offline   Reply With Quote