View Single Post
Old 04-10-2010, 03:41 AM   #40
Almas
Addict
Almas has a spectacular aura aboutAlmas has a spectacular aura aboutAlmas has a spectacular aura aboutAlmas has a spectacular aura aboutAlmas has a spectacular aura aboutAlmas has a spectacular aura aboutAlmas has a spectacular aura aboutAlmas has a spectacular aura aboutAlmas has a spectacular aura aboutAlmas has a spectacular aura aboutAlmas has a spectacular aura about

Device: Kindle Touch; Sony PRS-600
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaveh View Post
Hi everyone,

i have the prs-600 and i mostly study my university books wich contain math formulas with greek signs (alpha, sigma, delta and ...)
and i have these problems :
1. the zoom function doesnt work with pages that contain multiple pics
2. on the pages that the zoom works, the greeks letters are showed wring like delta is shown " i! " or some times like (")

its really bothering me and i cant read with it...i checked it on computer...if i copy the text from the adobe reader to microsoft word the signs are shown just like when i use the zoom function on my reader...

can some one help me with this?
does anyone else have this problem?

thanks,
Kaveh
Hi Kaveh,

No one seems to have replied, most probably because this wasn't the most appropriate thread to put your problem in. Why don't you start a new thread in the Sony sub-forum addressing the issue, and I am sure there are people out there who can help you out!
Almas is offline   Reply With Quote