View Single Post
Old 04-09-2010, 07:29 PM   #14
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by silverraven View Post
Uh, I'm gonna blame it on the allergy medicine I am on for making my brain slow, but I think I lost you on that one. Which key had pressure? I really hope Transcend wasn't one of the 'bad' brands, I just ordered 3!
All the books have always been epub. I've got so many readers that I have to maintain that epub is just easier cause all of them read epubs.
The reader is charging (again) and I had her remove the SD card. We'll see what happens next.
S
Any of the ones on the front (weight on the cover might also press the keys).

Absolutely no problems reading, locking epubs here. I use "Patriot brand", so I can't answer. Maybe someone else here that uses your brand will speak up.
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote