View Single Post
Old 07-18-2007, 08:32 AM   #2
nekokami
fruminous edugeek
nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad, eBw 1150
I haven't done it, but I can think of a theoretical approach. As far as I know, there's no way to change the software on the reader itself, but you could make a proxy on the computer you connect to that would catch the network request and figure out what to do with it. The Librarian software does this now and redirects the bookshelf access to your local bookshelf, rather than the one at eBookWise, so it seems at least possible that you could catch the hyperlink network calls the same way.
nekokami is offline   Reply With Quote