View Single Post
Old 05-16-2013, 05:08 AM   #8
markom
Banned
markom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony prs t1 kindle dx ipad
Quote:
Originally Posted by sglinert View Post
I know there are lots of apps for viewing pdfs. I even have three of them--GoodReader, iAnnotate, and PDFMax Pro. They are nice for annotating PDFs, but none of them are very good for actually reading a book. The pages wiggle when you touch the screen and I hate that.

Suggestions?
I use PerfectReader 2, Adobe Reader, Foxit PDF, SideBooks, iBooks, Stanza, free versions only.

Last edited by markom; 05-16-2013 at 05:20 AM.
markom is offline   Reply With Quote