View Single Post
Old 03-01-2013, 01:04 PM   #22
Janey-M
Janey-M , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Janey-M , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Janey-M , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Janey-M , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Janey-M , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Janey-M , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Janey-M , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Janey-M , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Janey-M , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Janey-M , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Janey-M , Klaatu Barada Niktu!

Device: Kobo Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfor View Post
As with robko, I am curious about where it fails. Before or after putting the userid and password in? Somewhere else in the steps?

Have you tried another computer? That could prove if the problem is your computer or the account. You could also try adding another user account to your laptop and trying to do it from that account. There might still be something leftover from the first install that changing Windows accounts would avoid.

The other thing to try is to create another Kobo account and see what happens. If that works, you should be able to get Kobo to transfer the books. Or at least someone here has said that Kobo suggested this for a problem they had.

My user ID and password is on my account on the Kobo website. That is OK.

I haven't got another computer, but I see what you are saying about there may be something leftover from the first install, although I have been through just about everything I can & deleted everything to do with Kobo. I could try setting a different user account on my laptop though & give that a try.

Thank you everyone, I really do appreciate the help.
Janey-M is offline   Reply With Quote