View Single Post
Old 12-05-2012, 12:20 PM   #754
DrNefario
Wizard
DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, Kobo Touch, Nook SimpleTouch
Quote:
Originally Posted by HomeInMyShoes View Post
- read my weight in books (unachievable)
You need to adopt an easier unit of measure. There's no way I'd manage lbs, and I'd struggle with kg, but we have this thing called stone here in the UK which is much much easier (1st = 14lbs).

210lbs = ~95kg = 15st

(That's not how heavy I am - I don't think - it's just for illustration.)

I've been thinking about serieses, myself. There are few books on my TBR which are the last book in a series, which made me think of:

- Finishing a series
- Reading the next book in a series
- Starting a series

I have at least 4 candidates for the first category, although I'm planning to read one before the end of the year (Second Foundation by Isaac Asimov), and plenty of candidates for the other two.
DrNefario is offline   Reply With Quote