View Single Post
Old 01-22-2012, 03:11 AM   #16
crich70
Grand Sorcerer
crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kindle Paperwhite, Calibre, and Mobipocket for Pc (netbook)
Quote:
Originally Posted by toddos View Post
I guess I'm just saying that the title of the video ought to reflect that it's the first in a 3-part series rather than selling itself as a video going over 9 reasons in 10 minutes. Because it's not. There's nothing wrong with doing a series of videos, but if you do that you need to label your videos appropriately with suffixes like "part 1" or "1 of 3" or "reasons 1 through 3".

Also, the video doesn't even get to the first reason until about 6 minutes in. The first 5 minutes are a funny but otherwise irrelevant anecdote about how traditional publishing works for an unknown author. That leaves about a minute per reason, which means all 9 reasons could've been covered in a single 9-10 minute video.
I agree it isn't titled the best, but that's a common failing with homemade youtube vids I think. Much like with fanfics since anyone can post the quality will vary.
crich70 is offline   Reply With Quote