View Single Post
Old 12-11-2011, 03:58 PM   #4
JD Gumby
Cynical Old Curmudgeon
JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Mini, Kobo Arc, HTC Desire C
Quote:
Originally Posted by acail0607 View Post
Hey everyone,

I just recently bought the Kobo Touch, and have been trying to organize my books through Calibre. I've downloaded all the proper metadata for each book, but when I transfer them to my Kobo, the covers are either the previous ones, or too small. Any ideas? Thanks so much for the help.
That's because calibre doesn't actually alter the epub's cover.jpg unless you set up a new cover during an epub-to-epub conversion. An easier way, though, is to (if you don't have 7Zip or some other real archive manager) just rename the .epub to a .zip file (since that's all it is, really), dragn and drop your own cover.jpg (suitably renamed if it's a different filename inside the epub) into the archive to replace what's there, then rename the file back to .epub.
JD Gumby is offline   Reply With Quote